Friday, September 25, 2015

Fall Beauty Wishlist

Ever since I started blogging in late January, seasonal wishlists have become a thing on my blog - I feature both a spring and a summer wishlist throughout this year. I mean obviously, because with every new season come new styles and shades and all kinds of new beauty realses that I get to swoon over!

Beauty wise, fall is kind of a big deal to me as it's finally acceptable for me to dig out some of my favorite products again - the berry lippies, the metallic eyeshadows and the long pamper evenings - they're all coming back now!


1. KIKO 'Rebel Romantic' Metallic Shine Eyeshadow in 'Superb Beige'(6,90€)

KIKO is a brand that I've only had really great experiences with - they're offering high quality products to an insanely affordable price. How are they doing it? I have no clue.

KIKO also comes out with multiple limited editions throughout the year, and while I refrained from buying any of those up 'til now, I couldn't resist the lipsticks their 'Rebel Romantic' range has to offer.
While I was busy spendingmoney on those much needed lippies, I also swatched some of the range's eyeshadows - and this one looked especially lovely. Sadly, I didn't have enough money left to buy it.


2. MAC Mate Lipstick in 'Diva' (20€)

I don't have to tell you about how I feel about MAC lipsticks is because even though they're pretty expensive for a student like me, they're more than a guilty pleasure. They're a fulll on love-affair.

I own five of them so far, but I realized that they're all more on the springy/summery side, so I thought it was time for a proper color for the colder seasons. And this is where Diva comes in.
I'm not going to lie, the shade intimidates me a little because it's so bold, but the burgundy red is so pretty that I want to give it a try.


3. Lush 'Castastrophe Cosmetic' Mask (10,45€)

Face masks are a hit-miss situation for me. They either improve my skin drastically, or they leave it looking even more spotty than it did to beginn with.
Thank god I stumbled upon the ones Lush has to offer one day because ever since then, my skin has been improving greatly.

I tried both the Cupcake and the Mask Of Magnaminty before, out of which I liked the Cupcake one better - both because of the results and because it smells absolutely delicious - so once I run out of the one I'm currently using, I want to try the Catastrophe Cosmetic, which is said to both vitalize and cleanse young skin.


,4. Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette (47,99€)

I know, I know. It looks like someone didn't get the memo. You might remember that once this bad boy was released, everyone and their mother was raving about it. Seriously, I wish I could've been doing that exact same thing.
There was only one problem - I didn't have the funds to buy the damn thing.

And guess what - I still don't! There always seems to be something bigger to save up for. Sigh.
Anyways, Urban Decay's eyeshadows are the best I tried to date and the shades this one comes with look ridiculously pretty - and they're mostly shimmery as well! Right up my alley.


5. Lancôme 'La Vie Este Belle' Intense EdT (106€)

Franzi and her perfumes. Can't she just let them be? The answer is no.
I blame this one on the endless amount of magazines I've been reading lately because they come with quite a lot of samples, and one faithful day, one of them included a sample of this Lancôme perfume.

As the word 'intense' suggest, it does smell rather strong - but of very pleasant things, like oranges, hazelnut, pears and Jasmine. There are so many different fragrance thrown in there, like fruity and floral ones, that I don't really understand how it works out so perfectly.
Judging by its price tag, this one might have to wait for my Christmas lists though - I mean, unless I happen to win the lottery.


6. Maybelline 'The Nudes' Eyeshadow Palette (9,99€)

You might notice a pattern by now. Eyeshadow palettes. Believe me, I know very well that I already own more of those than I could probably use, but they're all different. All beautiful in their own way. I love them all.

Alright, this beauty by Maybelline offers all kinds of nudes - you have your neutrals and your smokeys, mattes and shimmers. There are so many different looks you could create with just this one palette that investing ten bucks in it is totally justified. 


7. Models Own Chrome Nail Polish in 'Rose Gold' (7,99€)

For some reason I didn't realize that Models Own is now available on the German high street? What did I miss? Why did no one inform me?

I've been adoring their nail polishes while reading other blogger's reviews on them, and next to all of those have been rave reviews. Their chrome nail polishes look especially appealing to me as I don't own as single polish that looks like that. And even though rose gold is technically not a fall color, it still is pretty darn dreamy.


8. Tanya Burr 'Hollywood' Eyeshadow Palette (8,34€)

You know, I watched Tanya Burr's videos waaay back in the day (and by that I mean around 2012 or 2013), so featuring a product of her very own range is a little bit mental.

I've actually never tired one of Tanya's products, shame on me, but her brand new palettes are very appealing to me (no, I'm not addicted), especially the Hollywood one as all of the shades are very neutral and wearable.


9. Lush 'The Experimenter' Bath Bomb (5,95€)

Lush, you get me every single time.

All of their recently released products look so pretty that I not only wish I could give them a sniff, but take them all home - but as always, the bath bombs are the stars.
Amongst them, 'The Experimenter' stood out to me because the website mentions that it smells of vanilla - swoon - and because of its gorgeous colors.


What is on your wishlist this fall?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig