Friday, May 27, 2016

The Wardrobe Edit #3

I think we're past the state of denial here - all of you know that I'm somewhat of a shopaholic by now, especially since my previous two wardrobe edits, which you can find here.

However, I’ve hardly had any time to so much as just check out one single store ever since my finals started in April, so my bank account had some time to rest. Thank god, because during my much needed two weeks off I picked up a few pieces here and there, some when I was away on holiday and some when I randomly decided to hit the town with my Mom.






First off I have some really laid-back pieces that go somewhat against my usual love for more elegant clothing.

I couldn’t resist picking up this hoodie from Soxx for 49,99€ while I visited the Europa Park with my family – if you’re interested in finding out more about that glorious theme park, I already shared my experiences last Friday!. It’s actually from a limited edition range that’s only available in the park itself and says “A thrilling experience – more than one hundred attractions – incredible roller coasters – excitement, great amusement & enjoyments”. Not only is it a nice souvenir that’ll remind me of my time at the park, but it’s also of really good quality and keeps you really warm and cozy!

And how adorable is this tank top? As someone who lives and breathes everything Harry Potter, this Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardy just had to come home with me, and at a price of 19,99€, it wasn’t even as expensive as a lot of Harry Potter merch is. I stumbled upon this one in a store called “Elbenwald” downtown – it’s basically the place to be if you, like me, are a total geek as they sell merch for all kinds of different franchises such as Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and Doctor Who!


This next top has already become one of my favorite items in my entire closet!

I’ve been looking for an off-the-shoulder top for absolute ages until my Mom pointed this one out to me when we were browsing our local Urban Outfitters, and it’s an absolute dream at 29€. Not only does its material feel so soft and flowy, but its color is absolutely adorable. This light, somewhat washed out pink has been of my favorites for a while now – if you’ve seen my latest wardrobe edit, you’ll already know that it’s overtaking my wardrobe.




These last two items are from C&A.

I’ve been looking for some khaki colored pants for a while now, and I was so disappointed when I saw that these cute shorts weren’t available in my size anymore – but turns out I actually fit into ones that are a size smaller because of how wide and flowy these are. Neat! And they were only 15€, which is a really great price for a pair of shorts as well.

The sunglasses were a bit of an impulse buy, even for me, because I literally saw and grabbed them while the cashier was already taking the shorts out of my hand. Totally not sorry, though, as they were only 5€ and look so damn dreamy with the rose gold frame and rosy glasses.


What's a store that never fails you when it comes to amazing pieces of clothing? Please let me know in the comments so I can check it out!
If you liked this post and want to be updated with fresh content regularly, please follow me on Bloglovin'!
You can also find me on Twitter and Instagram as well.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the pieces you picked up! Especially the Harry Potter top! Got to love anything Harry Potter X

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so in love with that top, I feel like it'll become one of my comfort pieces that I'll wear whenever I need to feel safe and sound. :) x

      Delete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig