Thursday, February 5, 2015

What I Got For My Sweet Sixteen




Hi everyone!
As it was my birthday yesterday and I got some of the loveliest presents ever - more than I feel like I deserve, to be honest - I thought I'd share them with you!



Urban Decay's Naked pallets

I honestly have had my eye on these for so long, but I never had enough money to get one of them, let alone all of them.
 My best friends were insane enough to fulfill one of my biggest wishes - I was trying not to cry when they gave these beauties to me in the crowded hallway!

I also got a sample of four primers with each of the pallets - which is awesome because I was thinking about getting one of them, and now I can see for myself if they live up to the hype!

I will definitely do a review on these in the future.



Givenchy Le Vernis nailpolish in the shade Rose Taffetas

This was another present that my friends shocked me with - dude, it's an actual Givenchy nailpolish!
This also falls into the category "admired from afar" - or well, it used to.
I still can't believe it.

This is the nicest dark pink shade I have ever seen, and it's supposed to be a satiny shimmer - I will make sure to review it for you!

A huge thanks to my friends, in case any of you are reading this. I'm so glad that I have people like you lot in my life and I honestly would be lost without you.


As for the presents I got from my parents -





W7's pallets - Lightly Toasted, In The Buff, In The Nude

Funny enough, the only thing I asked for from my parents this year were W7's eye shadow pallets - which are, in case you haven't realized, Naked dupes - as I've heard lots of great things about them.

Little did I know that I would actually be able to compare these dupes to the original products, oh my.

I will surely review these on here as well - but I can already tell you that, even though their packaging isn't as great as Urban Decay's (it's mere metall and my In The Buff pallet already has got two dents) I wore two of the eyeshadows yesterday and they were suprisingly pigmented and long lasting!



Pointless Blog's "sorry about my hair" beanie

My parents also got me this super cute beanie. It's actually some of Alfie's limited edition merch, and I was so so happy when I saw this for the first time.

The beanie is really comfortable and insanely soft and to be honest, I've kind of been living in it for the past few days.


I still think that I'm not worthy of even half the amount of presents I got, and I can't express how thankful I am for every single one of them.

Which of these product would you like to see me review in the future? 

Thank you so much for reading!
Franzi. x



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. WOWEE! You hit the motherload, lucky lucky <3

    Those W7 palettes look amazing, very similar to the Naked's. Would love to see a review or a tutorial with them :)

    www.makeitraynex.com
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many shades I wouldn't know which one to use. Great post.

    Mrsinlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl! I don't own any of those palettes! Wouldn't know which to pick either.

    Jenny - jnylng.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig